BioKube Research and Development
BioKube systems are continuously upgraded and improved as new research and technology makes this possible.
Much of BioKube’s research has been partly funded by the Danish Ministry of Environment or EU research programs
Below are examples of recent BioKube research that has resulted in new or better products.
See video of BioKube ULTRA/Clean
Summerhouses and fluctuations in incoming water
BioKube patented technology of recirculation of treated water to the septic tank has several advantages:
- Evens out incoming load
- Eliminates hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and thereby all smell
- Gives nourishment to the bacteria in the winter period for a summerhouse
This is verified by ETV (Environmental Technology Verification)
United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Fulfilling the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals is a central part of BioKube company development goals:
- BioKube wastewater treatment systems shall always clean wastewater better than required by the authorities
- BioKube wastewater systems shall treat wastewater with a minimum of energy consumption.
- BioKube will actively take part in Circular Economy to help fulfill The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- BioKube will offer wastewater treatment systems where the treated water can safely be reused
- BioKube shall offer wastewater systems where sludge can be converted to energy or fertilizer
Precise design calculations.
Due to extensive research, partly funded by the Danish Ministry of Environment, BioKube has precise knowledge of what each m3 of BioBlocks can treat (i.e. how much can be removed).
This has made it possible for BioKube to create a generator that precisely will calculate which of BioKubes many possible solutions can fulfill the requirements and how big the system should be.
This includes offering systems above ground, inground, in containers etc.
Removal of bacteria from treated wastewater
If wastewater is safely to be reused, you need to remove bacteria, mainly E-coli, and Nematodes.
These requirements are found in many of the national standards where water is to be reused.
BioKube has certified measurements that these requirements are met.
BioKube fulfills the most common requirements with our standard systems.
With more strict requirements, BioKube will include ULTRA/Clean module as aftertreatment.
In some countries, if regulation requires, we will also include UV or Chlorination
See video of circular economy from wastewater
Why choose BioKube?
BioKube continuously improves our systems
Improvements are as much as possible made improvements so also older systems can be upgraded to the newest technology.
Wastewater is a resource not a problem
BioKube is committed to making wastewater part of circular economy to help fulfill UN SDG’s