BioKube is committed to United Nations SDG’s and Circular Economy
- BioKube wastewater treatment systems shall always clean wastewater better than required by the authorities
- BioKube wastewater systems shall treat wastewater with a minimum of energy consumption.
- BioKube will actively take part in Circular Economy to help fulfill The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- BioKube will offer wastewater treatment systems where the treated water can safely be reused
- BioKube shall offer wastewater systems where sludge can be converted to energy or fertilizer
BioKube’s mission statement is to work towards fulfilling UN SDG’s
Total compliance with legislation
Discharge of wastewater to environment is highly regulated and the legislation differs from country to country.
BioKube works tightly with our local partners to ensure complete and unconditional compliance with the regulations.
Treated water from a BioKube can be reused
Water from a BioKube is typically used either for irrigation or toilet flushing
Sludge reused for Fertilizer
Sludge from a BioKube system drying in a sludge bed after which it can be used as fertilizer
BioKube will use minimum possible energy
BioKube technology in itself is very energy efficient.
To improve this even further, BioKube systems when relevant will automatically adjust for instance the blowers according to amount of incoming water.
In summerhouses, for instance, BioKube has developed a technology where the system automatically goes into “Energy Saving Mode” if there is no occupancy in the house and powers up automatically when there is occupancy. This technique has been verified and tested according to the EU Environmental Technology Verification Program.
Sludge Reused for Charcoal
Dried sludge from a BioKube system can, easily and cheaply be converted to charcoal that can be used for household cooking
Treated water reused for drip irrigation
The picture shows treated water from a BioKube being reused for drip irrigation in Saudi Arabia.
Click on Picture to see video
of total circular economy of a Biokube system in Ghana
Why choose BioKube?
BioKube systems will fulfill all local legislation
In cooperation with BioKube’s national partner, we will strive to make sure all local legislation is met
BioKube is very energy efficient, and all treated water can be reused
BioKube systems use a minimum of energy. All treated effluent can be reused, typically for irrigation and the sludge for energy or fertilizer